We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Manager Promotional Materials & Compliance
- Support as project manager for DCS projects in Spain
- Responsible for the overall management and coordination of Promotional Materials & Compliance (PMC) activities requiring specific scientific experience and skills in the health products sector in line with the requirements applicable regulations in Spain.
- Management and continuous development of related processes, tools and capabilities in Spain for the PMC services.
- General overview and evaluation on expertise and capabilities available in Spain for the service, including involvement in recruiting interviews.
- General oversight of all specific quotes and / or signed contracts on PMC service for Spain
- Support global PMC RFP by providing regional Spain input, when his / her country is concerned
- Responsible for business development activities, promotion and marketing material, preparation of RFP / RFI, and quotes on Spain as applicable and local Spain support for Global RFP.
- Acting as PM (project manager) in DCS related projects within Spain
- Representation of PMC in Spain
- Independent planning and coordination of Spain processes and projects
- Technical advice on requests from the authorities and external communication
- Review of information texts, packaging, and promotional materials with regard to Spain legal regulations
- Preparation and conduction of product / therapeutic area related trainings
- Design and implement systems, tools and processes in Spain
- Maintain high – level utilization and capability oversight for trained personnel capable of delivering the services; support staffing of Spain projects
- Address partnering needs and potential partner proposals to Head of Service Area where applicable for Spain
- Maintain vendor relation and make sure vendor is compliant
- Keep overview on issues / lessons learned different projects / programs for continued service development
- Expert knowledge on Spain legal regulations for promotional and marketing materials
- Experience with regulatory services
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Perfect English and Spanish Skills (written and verbally)
- Perfect skills with Microsoft tools
- Strong understanding of the business economical areas to adequately prepare and / or support the preparation of proposals / RFP responses for clients.
- Structured, analytical, systematic and independent way of working
- Ability to adjust rapidly to new, unknown, challenging situations, delivery of strategic outputs and actions consistent with operating policies
- Proactively identify and manage cross selling opportunities
- Ability to analyse problems and propose solutions at a business level
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to manage internal and external client relationships on client’s department head level
- Proven capability to communicate critical issues, analyse and propose appropriate solutions to decision makers and business heads
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.