We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice! PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting. We specialize in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team. In Sofia we are looking for a:
- Manage responses to RFI (Requests for Information), Requests for Proposals (RfPs) and support Bid Defence activities
- Manage proposal knowledge base and other centrally-held content
- Respond to RFI and similar client/prospective client questionnaires
- Receive and analyse RFIs and RfPs for large scale New Business Development and ensure distribution to the operational groups in a timely manner
- Coordinate and lead group discussions with internal stakeholders relevant for each RfP
- Work with counterparts in VDC departments to present a harmonized response to client requirement documents (RFI/RfPs), ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, style, structure, accuracy and quality
- Provide quality control of deliverables through review, verification, and evaluation of written proposals to assure agreement with cost estimates, client specifications, any internal assumptions adhere to PharmaLex directives
- Ensure final RFI/RfP response complies with the stipulated client instructions and update RfP Planner for an up to date record of ongoing proposals
- Ensure timely submission of high-quality proposals, optimize proposal template
- Assist with the production of Bid Defence collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Educational background in business or Life Science
- 2-3 years’ experience in proposal management
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Writer)
- Numerate / analytical skills, with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong time management / organizational skills with sense of project ownership
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team, but also independently
- Open minded and willing to work in an international team with strong work ethic and adaptable behaviour
- Clear understanding of processes and needs in relevance to the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding clients’ structures and needs
- Knowledge of Salesforce and of databases, e.g. Qvidian would be a plus
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Option for flexible working hours
- Open and collaborative organisational culture with emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations online via our career portal.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Mr Georgi Kolev
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.