- The Proposal Manager will closely collaborate with the US team
- We are hiring this figure in Spain and Bulgaria
- Remote working possibility
- Please, submit your CV in English
- To provide support throughout the proposal process e.g. RFI, RfP through to Bid Defense, including preparing proposal documents, supporting price calculations, collaborating with subject matter experts).
- Contribute to the central knowledge base which is used as the key source of content when responding to client requirements such as RFI/RfPs.
- Respond to RFI (Requests for Information) and similar client/prospective client questionnaires.
- Provide support for and respond to Request for Proposals (RfPs)
- Receive and analyze RFIs and RfPs for large scale New Business Development and ensure distribution to the operational groups in a timely manner.
- Establish timelines for completion of deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead group discussions with internal stakeholders relevant for this RFI/RfP.
- Work with counterparts in PharmaLex departments to present a harmonized response to client requirement documents (RFI/RfPs), ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, style, structure, accuracy and quality.
- Provide quality control of deliverables through review, verification, and evaluation of written proposals to assure agreement with cost estimates, client specifications, and any internal assumptions.
- Verify that budgets are accurate and verify that processes are followed.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure the final budget and proposal text meet required standards and adhere to PharmaLex directives.
- Ensure final RFI/RfP response complies with the stipulated client instructions.
- Ensure timely submission of high-quality proposals.
- Update RfP Planner to ensure an up to date record of ongoing proposal work is maintained.
- Assist with the production of Bid Defense collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Educational background in business or Life Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in proposal management / pre-sales with desire to develop into a Proposal Manager role
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
- Able to work during US hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Writer, Teams and SharePoint)
- Numerate / analytical skills, with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong time management / organizational skills
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently
- Sense of responsibility
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Open minded and willingness to work in an international team
- Strong work ethic and adaptable
- Flexibility / Adaptable to change
- Clear understanding of processes and needs in relevance to the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding clients’ structures and needs and pains
- Knowledge of Salesforce (preferable)
- Knowledge of database / knowledge bases e.g. Qvidian (preferable).
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.