We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Remote working possibility
- Please, submit your CV in English
- To provide support throughout the proposal process e.g. RFI, RfP through to Bid Defense, including preparing proposal documents, supporting price calculations, collaborating with subject matter experts).
- Contribute to the central knowledge base which is used as the key source of content when responding to client requirements such as RFI/RfPs.
- Respond to RFI (Requests for Information) and similar client/prospective client questionnaires.
- Provide support for and respond to Request for Proposals (RfPs)
- Receive and analyze RFIs and RfPs for large scale New Business Development and ensure distribution to the operational groups in a timely manner.
- Establish timelines for completion of deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead group discussions with internal stakeholders relevant for this RFI/RfP.
- Work with counterparts in PharmaLex departments to present a harmonized response to client requirement documents (RFI/RfPs), ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, style, structure, accuracy and quality.
- Provide quality control of deliverables through review, verification, and evaluation of written proposals to assure agreement with cost estimates, client specifications, and any internal assumptions.
- Verify that budgets are accurate and verify that processes are followed.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure the final budget and proposal text meet required standards and adhere to PharmaLex directives.
- Ensure final RFI/RfP response complies with the stipulated client instructions.
- Ensure timely submission of high-quality proposals.
- Update RfP Planner to ensure an up to date record of ongoing proposal work is maintained.
- Assist with the production of Bid Defense collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Educational background in business or Life Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in proposal management / pre-sales with desire to develop into a Proposal Manager role
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Writer, Teams and SharePoint)
- Numerate / analytical skills, with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong time management / organizational skills
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently
- Sense of responsibility
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Open minded and willingness to work in an international team
- Strong work ethic and adaptable
- Flexibility / Adaptable to change
- Clear understanding of processes and needs in relevance to the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding clients’ structures and needs and pains
- Knowledge of Salesforce (preferable)
- Knowledge of database / knowledge bases e.g. Qvidian (preferable).
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.