We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Support Corp. Business Development in the response to RFI/RfPs (Request for Information/Proposal) Build and contribute to the corporate proposal management team. Expertise on defining client solutions/pricing to provide competitive client proposals for Cross-VDC /Cross-Country proposals.
- Respond to RFI/RFQs (e.g. preparing proposal documents, supporting price calculation). Support the commercial team in the production of complex RfPs and Bid Defense collateral. Contribute to the knowledge base and help manage other centrally held content.
Your ProfileWork experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/educational background in business or Life Science
- 5-10 years' experience in sales/proposal management - understanding of the RfP / tender mgt process Project management and marketing experience (an advantage)
- Knowledge base/database management knowledge e.g. Qvidian (definite advantage)
- MS Office skills, Adobe Writer, Teams, SharePoint (essential) Knowledge base e.g. Qvidian (distinct advantage)
- Salesforce (distinct advantage)
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to work under pressure and multi-task. Strong attention to detail.
- Good communicator, strong written and spoken English.
- Numerate. Team player but can work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication
- Strong time management
- Good team player with self confidence
- Strong work ethic and adaptable. Open minded and willingness to work in an international team