We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Our ideal colleague would possess common sense and a ‘can do’ attitude, be flexible in their approach to work, and have the ability to organise and prioritise their work load.
The main duties will include:
- Purchase Order Management
- Processing purchase invoices on SAGE
- Processing supplier payments
- Reconciling supplier statement’s
- Processing employee expenses
- Credit card reconciliation and processing
- Intercompany creditor management and reporting
- Petty cash and foreign currency management
- Sales Ledger cover
- Administration cover
- Gathering of data and inputting to OpenAir (time management system)
- Multi company / multi department environment
- Multi-currency accounts
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Microsoft Office applications
- 25 Days holiday plus BH
- 8% employer pension contribution
- A role that is based in an excellent location with good public transport links and close to local amenities.
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date .
To apply, please use the "apply now" button below
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.