We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
QMC Global Head
- Build and maintain a cross-functional organization supporting large and/or international projects /programs or services thereby capitalizing PLX’s international structure
- Development of the VDC’s practice areas and product portfolio together with the Service Area Heads based on the overall service strategy set by the CSO, in alignment with the COO and CCO
- Set up of global hiring and staffing strategies
- Expand the geographic footprint of the service offering, in particular for but not restricted to local outsourcing offerings for global and regional programs (regional set ups)
- Establishment and Management of a VDC Board to advance the VDC’s objectives and to promote its growth.
- Liaise and agree with CSO/Country Managers/ Pracice Area/ Global Program management concerning the implementation of the VDC strategy
- Cooperate with Corporate Development to identify M&A target to support the company’s buy & build strategy.
- Supervision of the implementation of strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the VDC
- Oversee VDC’s operations and support capacity planning/staffing proposals and assignment to ensure production efficiency, quality, timelines, budget, and cost-effective management of resources
- Controlling of relevant VDC figures / budgets / projects and discuss results with Country managers
- Establishment of VDC board, VDC decision making/escalating procedures, VDC structures, general standards for the VDC (SOP’s, IT, training, service levels, …)
- Oversight on global projects / programs and resource allocation within VDC
- Input / Involvement in VDC cross-country proposals above a certain threshold (to be defined per VDC)
- Global budget control for cross-country VDC projects and programs
- Implementation of global product strategy
- Identification of acquisitions to expand VDC service portfolio or geographical reach
- Ensure transfer of knowledge within the VDC
- Resolution of VDC internal conflicts
- Transfer of Inter-VDC conflicts to CSO
- Oversight of operational activities to ensure compliance with Group and VDC directives
- Build, develop and maintain working relationships with decision making roles with clients, QMCulatory authorities, partner organizations and industry associations
- Clarification of roles, responsibilities, and tasks within the VDC organization
- Leadership and coaching of the dedicated employees. Conduct of probation period, annual performance review and goal setting meetings with direct reports
- Participate in annual performance review and goal setting meetings of VDC executives belonging to other country organizations with respective supervisor
- Creation of a motivational working environment
- The employee agrees to take over other reasonable tasks that are correspondent with his role and his abilities by the General Management.
- Successful completion of a master’s degree in medical or natural sciences or pharmacy, ideally also a PHD
- Additional qualification and/or working experience in economics / business administration
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the VDC practice areas in either healthcare industry of service provider with profit and loss responsibility, ideally with experience in leading executives and within an international global environment
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge in change management and in handling organizational changes
- Experience and knowledge of contracting, negotiating
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures
- Experience in formulating policies and in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to manage financial plans and manage resources
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Very good ability to analyse and solve problems and to develop possible solutions
- Ability to organize operational procedures and manage multiple critical issues
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects / programs
- Ability to professionally represent the company towards externals
- Ability in dealing with diversity / different cultures
- English language fluency
- Adaptability, resilience, willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.