We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Do you have experience within Quality and the Pharmaceutical Industry? Do you have the desire to work as a consultant?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Nordic Quality Management and Compliance team is looking for new team member:
- Performing quality related tasks within GMP, GDP and ISO 9001 for PharmaLex clients
- Providing specialist advice and guidance for our client’s pre- and post-marketing activities
- Supporting maintenance of PharmaLex internal quality management system and supporting employees and the organization on quality related matters
Your ProfileYou have a University degree in pharmacy or other natural sciences and several years of professional experience with quality related tasks within the pharmaceutical industry, including experience within several of the below areas:
- Compliance according to GMP and GDP regulation;
- Quality Management Systems;
- Quality Oversight and Gap Analysis:
- Qualified Person and/or Responsible Person;
- Audits and Inspection;
- Quality Agreements;
- Project Management;
- Deviations, CAPAs, complaints and recalls, root cause analysis, risk assessment;
- Qualification and Validation, Tech Transfers;
- API and/or Medicinal Product Manufacturing;
- Supply Chain Management;
You are an experienced user of the MS-Office package, Adobe Acrobat and database systems. In addition, you speak and write at least one Nordic language and English fluently.
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization and within several areas of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
- Possibility to work from home
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Pian Birch Becker, Director Quality and Complance, Nordics
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.