We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Managing the development and maintenance of Archemin’s Customers quality system
- GDP conform Procedures
- Process optimization
- Continuous integration of new information concerning the legislation into the quality system
- Collaborate in the 24h/24h permanence if needed (eg. in case of Good Distribution Practice)
- Perform audits of subcontractors of Archemin customers
- Participate in routine GDP authority inspections or GDP authority inspections in the context of an authorization request as the main point of contact
- Provide strategic input from a quality perspective to proposed distribution models for clients
- Understand the needs for new possible clients, prepare quotation and follow-up
- Act as RP for Pharmalex and Archemin customer’s as described in article 90§2 of the Belgian RD of 14
- Dec 2006 on medicinal products for human and veterinary use.
- Maintain Up-to-date knowledge of the relevant regulation
- Line-management of small team
- Maintain awareness of the main quality guidelines (ISO9001:2015, GxP, GAMP)
- University degree in pharmacy or other natural sciences
- 3-6 years of processional experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or Pharmacovigilance
- Ideally experience with project management and consulting in PV
- Preferable experience with audits
- An experienced user of the MS-Office package, Adobe Acrobat and database systems.
- Fluent in English and Dutch ( French spoken is a plus)
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.