We are growing, grow with us!
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team.
In Sofia, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst (External Contractor).
Quality Assurance Analyst (External Contractor)
- Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst and Software Development Team Lead will take responsibility for the quality of the software products throughout development and post-release/post-production phases
- Working as part of the development team, the QA analyst collaborates with developers, BA, and wider business to elaborate effective test plans and execute manual and/or automated tests that cover user requirements and meet software solutions
- Quality Assurance Analyst participates in the preparation and maintenance of the necessary software and validation documentation including but not limited to test scripts, test reports, user guides, etc.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mindset with attention to details
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strive to improve technical skills and learn new technologies.
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team;
- Possibility to participate in a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.
If you are interested to take up the challenge at our future-oriented company and would like to grow together with us, apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter (optional). We appreciate all applications but will be able to contact only the short-listed candidates. Thank you!
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms / Mr Kolev
Manager Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.