We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Do you have experience within Quality and the Pharmaceutical Industry? Do you have the desire to work as a consultant?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Quality Management and Compliance team (QMC) in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member:
Quality Assurance Manager for GDP
- Performing quality related tasks within GDP for PharmaLex clients
- Providing specialist advice and guidance for our client’s pre- and post-marketing activities
- Supporting maintenance of PharmaLex internal quality management system and supporting employees and the organization on quality related matters
- University degree in pharmacy or other natural sciences
- 3-5 years of processional GDP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ideally experience with project management
- Preferable experience with audits
- An experienced user of the MS-Office package, Adobe Acrobat and database systems.
- Fluency in a Nordic language (SE, DE, NO FI) and English
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization and within several areas of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
- You will be joining in one of our offices in Hørsholm (DK), Gothenburg (SE) or Oslo (No)
- Possibility to work from home
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager Human Resources and Administration Nordics
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.