We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Responsible for supporting the regional QA manager in the daily management of PharmaLex Spain quality system, its implementation and optimisation.
- Helping in the preparation of processes to ensure the compliance of the local Quality Management System with the ISO 9001 & GVP, regulatory/legal and clients’ requirements.
- Monitor quality metrics (KPI) and help to prepare quality management reviews
- Monitor compliance with PharmaLex training standards and documents
- Participate in the writing and reviewing of procedural documents, participate regular reviews and updates
- Participate in internal, external and company vendor audits
- Preparing corrective and preventive action documentation
- Preparing non-conformities and complaints
- Support the consultants for all types of QA related activities and software (SW) development and validation and IT infrastructure projects for process set up, quality control and quality oversight
- Quality alignment on filing of company documents and information for the Quality Assurance and also for development and validation and IT infrastructure projects as applicable according to internal Quality management System , ISO, GVP and/or clients requirements
- Minimum of Master’s qualification in quality management
- Curiosity, Anticipation and Strictness
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility
- Full ethical person
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.