We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Consulting and management of quality management issues in an operating laboratory, within the framework of Early Access or MA drug projects
- Management and follow-up of non-conformities, as well as associated corrective and preventive actions for the projects you will be in charge of
- Preparation of specifications (manufacturing and distribution) with service providers and qualification of service providers/suppliers for the projects you will be in charge of, impact analysis of possible changes
- Review of packaging items
- Preparation of quality and management reviews.
- Participation in updating or writing the quality documents of the operating laboratory
- Preparation and participation in internal or external audits, as well as ANSM inspections, follow-up of corrective and preventive actions
- Follow-up of the certification activity of the promotional information activity and of any subcontractors
- Pharmacist or a Quality Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry within an operating laboratory, ideally in the quality management department.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.