We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Director, Business Operations: France, BeNeLux, French speaking part of Switzerland
- Builds an efficient and high performing regional business operations structure, achieving very high satisfaction levels amongst both team members and internal customers, also through continuously further developing own team members
- Effectively triages and prioritises support requests from different business units and offices, and supports Regional Head in allocating resources across Business Operations
- Interacts with the invoicing, controlling and accounting teams to ensure a seamless flow from client inquiries to invoicing and cash collection
- Leads the successful integration of business operations of future FR/BNL/SW acquisitions
- Leads the facilities & office management team, legal, QA and IT (last one dotted line) teams to fulfil all Business Operations activities, across all locations
- Achieves cost savings on indirect purchases at the regional level by regularly negotiations contracts with the key suppliers and supports initiatives from corporate procurement
- Accountable for superb facilities management across all regional offices, and first-class support of internal project as required
- Reviews Master Service Agreements, Contracts and Confidentiality Agreements
- Leads HSE in relation to facilities management
- Accountable for GDPR compliance across the region.
- Contributes to the digitalization of the shared services at the regional level to support an hybrid way of working and ensures with the Regional IT head all local IT needs are met
- Drives cost efficiencies through effective processes and team management
- Supports corporate initiatives to execute global shared service concepts and leads local initiatives
- Extensive experience in managing shared services
- Facilities Management and HSE expertise and technical training/qualifications
- Proven team leadership and team development skills
- Demonstrated expertise in managing internal customer and suppliers relations (communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills)
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Highly resilient and adaptable - comfortable with both challenging situations and constant change
- At least 3 years’ experience gained in a similar environment
- Proficient user of MS productivity suite (Office 365, Sharepoint, One Drive, Teams)
- Experience with MS Dynamics Finance & Operations module
- Contract management experience
- A 3-year experience in a similar role at a Director level
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.