We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional HR Director France & Belgium
Job purpose: In a fast growing international environment, define and execute HR strategy at the regional level with a strong focus on HR Development. Ensure that the human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives at the group, regional and country levels.
Act as a business partner to the PharmaLex France, Benelux and French speaking part of Switzerland leadership team and other managers, while serving as a member of the global HR team to deliver our “OnePharmaLex” vision. Develop and maintain policies and programs across all general areas of human resources, with an emphasis on talent management, retention and attraction as well as individual development plans.
- Contribute as member of the regional leadership team to the development and delivery of the regional mission, vision, strategy, and performance goals
- Support global HR VP with key global HR initiatives
- Lead the digital transformation of the regional/local HR function
- Build strong business partner relationships with each division/VDC, providing support, guidance, and recommendations related to talent management, attraction and retention
- Communication and implementation of decisions of the regional Leadership Team as well as the Global HR Team within the regional organization
- Representation of departmental interests within the regional Leadership Team
- Regular communication with other regional departments, working with managers to identify specific work situations requiring employees or management to better understand and implement changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies
- Strategic and operational leadership and development of the HR function
- Development and implementation of regional, local and corporate HR initiatives
- Support and favour international mobility initiatives
- Outwardly represent PharmaLex to applicants, service providers, clients, and other professional networks
- Alignment with legal and governance requirements to minimize legal exposure
- Lead HR-related components of future mergers and acquisitions including HR gap analysis, roadmap, organizational structure, individual assessments, HR systems consolidation, risk mitigation, compensation & benefits alignment, retention plans
Operational Human Resources and Organizational development
- Recruiting and staffing including forecast with the support of finance
- Performance management
- Career development & training
- Design and implementation of individual career plans
- Competency management
- Develop and regularly update the regional training / coaching offering in alignment with the different career paths and seniority levels as well as specific local needs
- Organizational development: support of upcoming organizational changes through adequate change management measures and communication
- Employee on-boarding and orientation
- Policy development and documentation
- Oversight of payroll and benefits administration, with support of Finance team
- Compensation strategy, research and planning, to include all facets of total rewards program, job bands, levelling, promotions
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health including responsibility for compliance with all legal provisions
- Lead workers councils meetings
- Investigation and problem solving related to grievances, settlement of disputes, disciplinary cases, investigations, and employment-related litigation and hearings
- Employee relations, services and counselling
- Counselling of executives and employees in all questions related to labour law
- Employee retention and branding: define and introduce activities to increase the attractiveness of PLX as an employer at the regional level and retain existing employees
- Personnel administration: accurate maintenance of all employee data (HR systems, personnel files)
- Management of a smooth employee exit process
- HR reporting on HR key performance indicators for the region
- Contingent workforce management
- Master Degree on Human Resources management or equivalent
- A minimum of 10-15 year experience in a senior HR role within an international and service provider/consulting environment
- Proven track record in HR Development including talent attraction, talent retention and individual development
- Experience in setting up effective training systems with a strong focus on individual development
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of labour regulations
- Change management experience
- Prior experience of post-merger integrations
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, empathy, trustworthiness, intercultural/diversity competence
- Problem solving skills, independent way of working, initiative, service orientation, enthusiasm
- Teamwork in a hybrid / modern workplace environment
- Experience in identifying and implementing digital HR solutions
- MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel to other affiliate office(s) on a regular basis
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.