We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Learning and Development Senior Specialist
General Scope and Purpose of Role
- Contribute to implementing a Talent Acquisition, Management and retention strategy
- Contribute to the recruitment process & action
- Controbute to the HR tools and processes related to HR development
- Deploy and process a training policy that focus on enabling the teams to achieve improvements in line with priority organizational concerns
- Identifies and anticipates potential regional needs in line with PharmaLex strategy
- Contribute to identify and retain talents by building specific career development processes and an Employee Value Proposition
- With the Line managers, promotes a “learning organization” culture, which enhances the transmission of knowledge and the succession plans
- Contribute to build a succession plan strategy
- Following the onboarding of new joiners, first months mostly
- Promotes internal mobility
- Handles recruitments from A to Z
- Optimizes external recruitments (cost, quality, time)
- Contributes to define the sourcing strategy, builds and expands the talent pool
- Develops effective relationships with recruitment partners, including schools and universities
- Contributes to build the Blue Reg’s + Pharmalex employer branding
- Prepares and/or delivers presentations
- Prepares and contributes the Talent Review
- Facilitates the Talent Management practices and processes
- Optimizes tools and jobboards
- KPI’s follow up
- Maintains and updates HR information system
- Proposes an overview of all the training possibilities for the region
- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the organization
- Monitors the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
- Cooperates with the external / internal training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses
- Oversees the quality of delivered training sessions by all providers
- Ensure that every Pharmalex employee within the region has a personal training plan
- Master’s degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of training processes and procedures
- good interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships with employees at all levels
- Full professional proficiency in English. Dutch would be a plus
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.