We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Manager Russia & CIS, Regulatory Affairs
- Be part of our regional team, responsible for the region Russia & CIS
- Implement a competitive positioning of PharmaLex for provision of global in-country Regulatory support for Russia & CIS region
- Manage and/ or supervise BD opportunities in the region
- Support us in expanding our organization, via the identification and onboarding of local consultants, to bring strategic and operational excellence to support clients’ needs
- Drive implementation of consistent roles and responsibilities in the region
- Ensure audit readiness of the organization with regard to management of local resources in the region
- Ensuring that Regulatory Affairs projects in Russia & CIS are delivered to exceptional standards.
- Ensuring that clients’ budgetary expectations are appropriately managed.
- Co-ordination and planning for the efficient operation of the regulatory affairs Russia & CIS team, including resource planning and pipeline management.
- Lead the Russia&CIS in country team
- Accountable to Senior Director, Head of Regions PharmaLex Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Russian (mandatory) and English, with a particular focus on client-facing interactions.
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility
- At least five years of experience in pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in the Russia & CIS region
- Experience in defining and implementation of processes and rules.
- Basic economic knowledge and experience to efficiently and effectively steer the dedicated projects.
- Proficient leadership qualities.
- Capability to analyse problems and to develop possible solutions.
- Capability to motivate employees.
- Capability to professionally represent the department and the company both externally and internally.
- Capability to coordinate different projects to be executed in parallel.
- A role that is based in an excellent location with good public transport links and close to local amenities.
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.