We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
PharmaLex is one of the largest providers of Development Consulting and Scientific Affairs; Regulatory Affairs; Quality Management & Compliance; and Pharmacovigilance, Epidemiology and Risk Management worldwide. Through our US, European and Asia-Pacific offices, our trusted consultants provide specialized, regulated services to pharma, biotech and MedTech industries to help them successfully meet the regulatory challenges of bringing products to market and helping them to maintain their product portfolios following launch.
We are currently looking for an experienced Proposal / Contract Manager to join our global team, and who will have the responsibility of defining and managing our regional proposal / contract business practices and documentation used for clients globally. The Regional Proposal/ Contract Manager, will be tasked with heading the initiative with global impact to make regional contracts and proposal development more standardized and more efficient.
Regional Proposal/Contract Manager
- Regional Proposal / Contract Manager to define and manage our regional proposal documentation to be used across affiliates globally e.g. proposal content, pricing).
- To provide regional proposal / contract support and coordination to ensure processes and standards are adhered to
- Contribute to the development and execution of a central knowledge base on regional market pricing and template repository which is used as the key source during the proposal and subsequent contracting process.
Regional Proposal / Contract Management
- Initiate and manage the Regional Proposal Strategic Initiative aimed at defining, creating a workflow, and harmonizing Regional Proposal Templates (including a framework for pricing and written content). Such Regional Proposal Templates will be used by regional affiliates across PharmaLex.
- Establish timelines for the Regional Proposal Strategic Initiative and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Minimize turnaround time of proposals and contracts. Improve accuracy of proposals by introduction of standardized templates and pricing grids / rate cards. Define and agree standards to be used for Regional Proposal Templates and alignment with contract terms
- Identify and work with Market Pricing Coordinator to ensure Regional Proposals are transparent and competitive, depending on country and services, with relevant insights added to the relevant quotation tool
- Identify and develop talent within regional teams to support proposal and contracting process.
- Work with counterparts in PharmaLex departments to present harmonized Regional Proposal Templates, ensuring that deliverables are similar in content, style, structure, accuracy and quality.
- Understand business needs, evaluate tools and solutions to meet business requirements and make recommendations.
- Work with PharmaLex departments to develop and implement efficient processes used to receive and process regional proposal requests.
- Provide regional proposal and contract support and coordination ensure processes and standards are adhered to.
- Coordinate and lead group discussions with internal stakeholders relevant for this initiative.
- Work with agreed PharmaLex quotation tools to build local market price understanding and help optimize regional pricing structure
- Monitor outcomes to track performance and price integrity.
Knowledge Base / Central Repository
- Provide updates for the proposal knowledge base and other centrally held content e.g. SharePoint/Microsoft Office Templates.
- Change management of Regional Contract and Templates based on evolving and dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Educational background in business or Life Science
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint) with a sound general IT knowledge / skills
- Numerate / analytical skills, with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong time management / organizational skills
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently
- Sense of responsibility
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Open minded and willingness to work in an international team
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility / adaptable to change.
- Clear understanding of processes and needs in relevance to the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in proposal management / pre-sales
- Understanding clients’ structures and needs and pains
- Knowledge of Salesforce (preferable)
- Knowledge of database / knowledge bases, proposal automation e.g. Qvidian (preferable).
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.