We are growing, grow with us!
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with challenges and growing opportunities? If the answer is yes, then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
PharmaLex is one of the largest specialized providers to the pharmaceutical industry and has a growing worldwide presence. With a global team of more than 850 local knowledge experts, we differ from other contract service providers by focusing on specialized regulatory services to deliver and comply with all health agency obligations.
The success of our of our company is built on the people within it. We expand and grow with the support of the expertise and the high motivation of our employees. If your profession is not only a job but also a passion. And if you enjoy working with like-minded people, then make sure to apply!
To strengthen our presence in central Europe, we are looking at the earliest possible (for our location in Mannheim) for a:
Regional Sales Manager DACH (f/m/d)
- Develop existing accounts and seek new business. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organization, and develop strong business relationships. Gain understanding of clients' business challenges and goals
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of the job. Consult to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region. Develop and conduct sales presentations. Prepare quotations and customer correspondence together with subject matter experts
- Liaise with regional management and different business units to offensively pursue business opportunities
- Prepare and conduct key account reviews with large clients on an annual basis
- Maintain records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within company reporting tools
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business / economics. Alternatively, you have completed a similarly focused apprenticeship program (e.g. Industriekauffrau/Industriekaufmann)
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales, preferably key account management with a proven track record of establishing and enhancing business relationships
- You have good knowledge of the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or alternative from within a healthcare company
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare market would be a plus
- You are a team player with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve targets. Business partners describe you as communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible
You demonstrate a strong goal orientation, are results driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated
- You possess a flexible mind set, are highly accountable, well organized with excellent planning skills and strong business acumen
- You demonstrate a highly independent working style
- You have a high willingness to travel when required
- You can demonstrate experience in “cold calling potential leads”
- You are confident in Microsoft Office; Salesforce
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in business English
- A valid driving license (Klasse B at least) is required
- You are already living or willing to relocate to the Rhein-Neckar region
- Diversified and challenging job opportunity
- Cooperative and sharing atmosphere within a highly knowledgeable team
- Flexible working hours, trust-based leadership style and the possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities
- Competitive fixed as well as success-based compensation.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Anna-Lena Schwarz
Specialist Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.