We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Sales Manager, Eastern USA
- Collaborate with group leaders to establish and execute a sales goal for the eastern region of the United States
- Develop detailed strategic sales plans in alignment with the PharmaLex US goals and corporate sales strategy to ensure growth in both the long and short-term, through creativity and persistence:
- Leverage existing relationships to expand accounts
- Selling entire PharmaLex portfolio
- Build and maintain rapport with key customers while assessing customer needs and identifying new customer opportunities
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth:
- Provide market feedback on trends
- Suggest industry events that the Commercial team should be aware of
- Represent PharmaLex at industry events
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales goals
- Efficiently translate sales into actual Revenue
- Diligent keeping of leads, opportunities and project status in company database (Salesforce.com)
- Suggest new services/product lines and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Update job and product line knowledge by participating in training or other educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
- Work with Marketing team to:
- Support Event pre- and post- activities
- Provide market feedback to Marketing on trends
- Suggest industry events that the commercial should be aware of
- Represent PharmaLex at industry events as needed
- Provide market and other feedback to leadership regarding competitive offerings
- Support and drive effective proposals that address client needs.
- Strive for continued professional growth by improving business skills and Industry knowledge
Travel, domestic and foreign – up to 50%
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in life science or related field. Verbal and written proficiency in English language.
Other Preferred Skills/Characteristics:
- 7+ years of experience in life sciences sales, specifically with consulting / services to pharma, biotech, and/or medical device industry
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong active listening
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Creative and critical thinking
- High level of follow-through
- Charismatic, energetic, and personable
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.