Regional Sales Manager Italy
Available location: Milan
- Commercial lead and client representation to further acquire new and develop existing clients.
- Supporting the overall growth of PharmaLex in the Italian region by interacting and engaging the relevant technical experts are necessary.
- Identification and management of potential opportunities, analysis of opportunities and cross-selling potentials.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region
- Consulting and problem solving to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients
- Develop and conduct sales presentations. Prepare quotations, proposals and customer correspondence together with subject matter experts
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to pursue business opportunities
- Prepare and conduct key account reviews with large clients on an annual basis at least
- Responsibility for maintaining accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / economics (or equivalent qualification in science related field).
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales preferably key account management
- Ideally first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry from a supplier’s perspective or alternative from within a healthcare company
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare market would be a plus.
- Confident in Microsoft Office; Salesforce is a plus
- Can demonstrate experience in “cold calling potential leads”
- Team player with the ability to influence others to achieve targets. Communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible personality
- Demonstrate a highly independent working style
- High willingness to travel when required
- Italian speaker and fluent in business English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.