We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Sales Manager Spain
Available locations: Madrid / Barcelona
- Commercial lead and client representation to further acquire new and develop existing clients.
- Supporting the overall growth of PharmaLex in the Spanish region by interacting and engaging the relevant technical experts are necessary.
- Identification and management of potential opportunities, analysis of opportunities and cross-selling potentials.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region
- Consulting and problem solving to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients
- Develop and conduct sales presentations. Prepare quotations, proposals and customer correspondence together with subject matter experts
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to pursue business opportunities
- Prepare and conduct key account reviews with large clients on an annual basis at least
- Responsibility for maintaining accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / economics (or equivalent qualification in science related field).
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales preferably key account management
- Ideally first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry from a supplier’s perspective or alternative from within a healthcare company
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare market would be a plus.
- Confident in Microsoft Office; Salesforce is a plus
- Can demonstrate experience in “cold calling potential leads”
- Team player with the ability to influence others to achieve targets. Communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible personality
- Demonstrate a highly independent working style
- High willingness to travel when required
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in business English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.