We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Sales Manager UK & Ireland
- Generate a pipeline to achieve or exceed target within the agreed expenditure budget.
- Seek out new clients and form working relationships with key functional stakeholders, the principal buyer, head of procurement.
- Develop and implement strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales.
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences and trade shows.
- Leverage external and internal contact network to acquire new business.
- Work closely with internal operational departments to continually develop the value proposition.
- Identify new, valuable and emerging companies.
- Deploys a comprehensive array of sales techniques to find and close business to achieve or exceed target.
- Assessment of market potential and identification of new business opportunities and synergies.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to changes in the marketplace.
- Forming sales strategies to stay competitive and innovative.
- Leveraging salesforce.com to track and record all business development activity.
- Work with marketing and sales and operational staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- +5 years in business development /sales, ideally selling services
- Experience of the pharmaceutical industry, especially selling services in the regulated spaces (QMC, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, drug development, market access) would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of increasing sales or business opportunities through prospecting and client development, including on-boarding of new accounts through self-driven initiative.
- Ability to effectively network accounts, identifying and targeting key decision makers.
- Excellent client presentation skills.
- Diplomacy and understanding to respect the Group’s operational relationships with clients and work closely and sympathetically with operational teams to achieve mutual goals.
- Proven ability to work from home office/independently.
- Experience pitching to/calling on Procurement and other high level (including C-suite) professionals.
- Proactive attitude to prospecting and the tenacity to achieve and maintain a buoyant pipeline of appointments with new prospects.
- Ability to close sales, using appropriate tactics.
- Autonomy through high responsibility and results-driven planning.
- Proven ability to create strong partnerships with procurement and key service sponsors within client organizations.
- Ability to build consensus and generate excitement and enthusiasm for new initiatives.
- Customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.