We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regional Sales Manager
- Develop sales hunting strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region to develop
- Develop and conduct sales presentations
- Lead the coordination of quotations and proposals with subject matter experts
- Lead the coordination of RFPs and bid defense meetings with relevant parties
- Develop existing accounts with a strong focus on seeking new business.
- Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organization, and develop strong business relationships with them
- Gain understanding of target clients business challenges and goals.
- Consult and problem solve to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to aggressively pursue new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company
- nsure MSA and contract are signed in a timely manner
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business / economics and/or equivalent qualification in science related field
- You have at least 8-10 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales with a proven track record of sales development.
- You have good knowledge of the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or alternatively from within a healthcare company.
- You are a team player with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve targets
- Business partners describe you as communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible.
- You can demonstrate a strong goal orientation, are results driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated.
- You possess a flexible mind set, are highly accountable, well organized with excellent planning skills and strong business acumen.
- You have a high willingness to travel when required.
- You can demonstrate experience and results in “cold calling potential leads”.
- You are confident in Microsoft Office; Salesforce and you are native French speaker and business English.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare market would be a plus.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to relocate to Paris region, France or Belgium
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.