We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regulatory Affairs Associate (Senior Specialist)
- We have an opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Associate (Senior Specialist) to join our Pharmaceutical Regulatory Consulting team in Australia.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to work assist project leaders in projects deliverables for a wide range of clients, predominantly in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors.
- You will be responsible for lifecycle management and regulatory compliance activities for a range of client’s products.
- You have formal qualifications in science or similar field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in regulatory affairs.
- You will have exposure with the Australian regulatory environment with hands-on experience in the preparation of regulatory submissions for medicines.
- You are a natural problem-solver with the ability to work autonomously. You thrive on diversity and challenge can effectively prioritise and manage several projects at once.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with your peers to deliver to client’s expectations.
- By joining the PharmaLex Australia team you will become part of a team renowned as specialists in our field. Sharing knowledge and expertise with others is part of every day.
- We offer a range of flexible working options including part time, varying start and finish times and hybrid office / working from home. We are a diverse workplace and welcome experiences from other countries and settings.
- Whilst we are serious about our business we don’t take ourselves too seriously and aim to create a fun team environment where all can thrive.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager, Human Resources Australia
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.