We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices Manager
Location: for this position we are open to remote working from any location where PharmaLex operates
- As a Consultant / Senior Consultant you will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients, predominantly in the medical device and diagnostics sectors.
- Your primary objective is to maximise client commercial success by ensuring appropriate licensing, marketing and regulatory compliance of client’s products.
- In this role, you will support a variety of projects and medical technologies.
- Our Senior Consultants also play an active role in training and mentoring within the team and be involved in business development, conferences and marketing activities.
- You have formal qualifications in science, engineering or similar field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a medical devices / IVD position either in industry or a consulting setting.
- You have extensive hands-on experience in the preparation of regulatory and technical submissions with a strong track record of success.
- You are a natural problem-solver, commercially minded, a team player and exceptional with stakeholder management. You are comfortable in dealing with highly technical material but at the same time you can effectively prioritise and manage several projects at once. You enjoy collaborating and it’s natural for you to share your knowledge with others.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.