We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices Senior Specialist
- As an Associate Consultant you will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients predominantly in the medical device and diagnostics sectors.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from medical devices experts in the field and work with a variety of clients (both locally and globally).
- You will assist clients in obtaining regulatory approval for their medical device or diagnostics products and in maintaining their compliance
- You will also gain experience in the implementation and operation of an effective Quality Management System.
- You have formal qualifications in science, engineering or similar field
- You have experience working in a life sciences sector position, preferably with exposure to medical devices and/or diagnostics and experience with QMS.
- You are a professional with a thirst to learn and an open mind
- You have experience working with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to effectively manage your time across competing priorities.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.