We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Are you an experienced Project Manager within Regulatory Affairs and have an international mindset?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Regulatory Affairs team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member to be based in Hørsholm, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden
Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Project Management on client projects within Regulatory Affairs
- Primary contact to key clients
- Project planning, budget tracking and timelines
- Lead and drive cross-functional team in an international organization
- 10+ years’ experience in pharma regulatory affairs work (CMC, Market authorization applications, Life Cycle Management)
- University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Science or equivalent
- Leading Regulatory Affairs projects on time and on budget
- Solid track record in project management (stakeholder management- cross country, cross cultural environment)
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a hands-on approach
- Interest in mentorship
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken.
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
Please apply as soon as interviews will be conducted as suitable candidates apply.
For further information please do no hesitate to contact us:
Senior Director Regulatory Affairs, Nordics
+45 51 64 91 50
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally. We guide and assist our clients with various tasks from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements to clinical development, through regulatory submission processes and finally to market approval and product maintenance post-launch activities. PharmaLex has local presence and global reach with 800+ specialists in 31 offices across the world.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.