We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, and development consulting.
In the Nordics we are looking for motivated, committed candidates to join our Swedish Regulatory Affairs team.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Participation in regulatory processes to gain and maintain marketing authorizations (applications, renewals and variations)
- Evaluation, preparation, revision and compilation of regulatory documentation
- Planning, filling and conducting authorization procedures in the EU (MRP, DCP, CP and purely national procedures) and potentially worldwide as well as lifecycle management procedures (variations, renewals, MAH transfers, etc.)
- Advise clients on regulatory strategy and fit this to the client’s overall business objectives
- General guidance (consultancy) regarding Regulatory Submissions & Labelling
- Participation in the preparation, revision and compilation of the informative texts for healthcare professionals and patients (SmPC, PIL, Labelling)
- Communication with the client and the Health Authorities
- Interpret and respond to regulatory questions to resolve issues
- On occasion working in a client’s office may be necessary for certain short-term projects
- Contribution to optimizing departmental internal processes
- Active contribution and distribution of department relevant expertise
- Experience within Regulatory Affairs e.g. evaluation, preparation and compilation of regulatory documentation and/or experience in regulatory processes (registration procedures, renewals, variation procedures) is an advantage but not a requirement. We have in-house experts to provide great learning and development opportunities.
- University degree in pharmacy or other life sciences
- Ability to implement tactical goals of customer or internal projects within daily work
- Structured, analytical, systematic and independent manner
- Capability of prioritization and processing of parallel projects and tasks
- High service orientation
- Ability to manage internal and external (client) relationships on operational as well as client’s team lead level
- Excellent team player
- Professional written and spoken communication skills with internal and external customers, colleagues and supervisors. Experienced user of the MS-Office package, Adobe Acrobat and database systems
- Language fluency in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- Exciting and varied challenges in a friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
If you are interested in joining our PharmaLex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company and would like to grow together with our company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents as soon as possible. The recruitment is done on a continual basis.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.