We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Are you experienced in Pharmacovigilance and have an international mindset?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. Our Pharmacovigilance team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new team member to be based in Denmark.
- Operational Pharmacovigilance projects within clinical development and post-marketing
- Production and review of periodic safety reports and risk management plans
- Signal management
- Benefit risk management activities
- Medical review and case management
- Participate in Pharmacovigilance audits
- MD degree
- At least 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain trust with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.