We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Location- Any European country - Remote
- The Salesforce Administrator needs to interact daily with internal business users to understand their core issues and extract key requirements to present strong solid results.
- Work directly under the Head of Business Application and Information Systems, to quickly resolve all outstanding Salesforce issues and projects.
- Work closely with the Sales organization on ad hoc reporting & dashboard creation or modifications
- Work closely with the Sales / Operations organization on all Salesforce.com related issues
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, and Accounting)
- Collaborate with Corporate Development department, also participating to the new business transition
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration
- Perform organization customization of force.com fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects and applications
- Setup new users based on Roles and Profiles
- Deactivate Users as requested
- Identify force.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
- Acts as internal Help Desk resource for all Salesforce.com user support issues and provide new user training as needed
- 3-5 years hands on experience with Salesforce.com System Administration
- Experience training new users on the Force.com platform
- Confident in using Salesforce.com Service & Sales Cloud
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting
- Strong knowledge in using Salesforce View and Report logic criteria
- Outstanding PC skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
Nice to have:
- ADM201 Certified
- Industry experience in Pharma sector
- Experience with CRMFusions DemandTools
- Experience with Excel Connector or other data loader tools
- Experience with AppExtremes Conga tools
- Diversity and international team
- Flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
- Challenging job
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.