We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Scientific Advisor Medical/Pharmacovigilance
- Technical and organizational leadership of the pre- and post-market Medical and Pharmacovigilance activities for Italy
- Management of the assigned Team
- Contribute to the development of Medical and Pharmacovigilance services locally and globally
- Contribute, in collaboration with the Senior management, to the expansion of the client and prospects portfolio, leveraging the existing client portfolio and the professional network
- Analyse the clients’ needs and propose adapted technical solutions;
- Ensure the service towards the clients (dispute resolutions, follow-up of the customer service)
- Participate in the commercial (incl. BID defence meetings,..) and/or technical meetings organized by the Company;
- Visit personally the existing clients in order to maintain and develop the commercial and/or technical relationships which exist within the Company;
- Visit personally clients of target companies in order to bring to the Company new clients named prospects;
- Carry out, in case of payment or delivery difficulty, or in case of difficulty linked to warrantee with the client, all appropriate actions;
- Comply with the commercial policy of the Company (price, discounts, etc.);
- Constantly assess effectiveness and ROI of tactical initiatives implementation;
- Manage local and global projects and participate as an expert in his/her field to the PharmaLex group projects;
- Manage the project teams working across multiple sites;
- Respond to requests from clients, internal teams as well as from regulatory authorities.
- Successful completion of a Master Degree in medical, natural sciences or pharmacy
- Several years experience (10-15) in technical area of expertise
- Experience in defining and implementation of process and regulations
- Basic economic knowledge and experience to efficiently steer the dedicated projects
- Ability to analyse and solve problems and to develop possible solutions
- Experience in Line Management
- Good leadership qualities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong team player with good communication and networking skills
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to represent the company towards externals
- Italian and English languages fluency
- Resilience, willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.