We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Security Compliance Junior Engineer
- Information security: Develops and communicate corporate information security policy, standards, and guidelines. Manages the provision of authoritative advice and guidance on the requirements for security controls in collaboration with experts in other functions e.g., legal, technical support.
- Develop continuous control monitoring program; and monitor security & compliance control posture across enterprise landscape by self-testing and attesting periodically.
- Ensure the IT Compliance team is partnering with IT Owners to document IT controls and processes that meet PharmaLex security policies & standards.
- Manage responses to all IT related audits and privacy related inspections
- Use technical knowledge to create solutions for security deficiencies and support continuous quality improvement to IT processes and procedures
- Review and approve network security related changes as part of a corporate change management process
- Assist peers in related responsibilities, as appropriate, during installation and relocation of infrastructure.
- Create IT standard operating procedures and ensure adherence to the organization's SOPs, IT Controls framework, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), ensuring current projects meet business and regulatory requirements
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve security, technology, infrastructure and make recommendations for improving overall performance and resiliency.
- Be the solution ambassador for security architecture related technologies and their interdependencies.
- Gather requirements and analyze findings to provide appropriate security recommendations and adoption strategy.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical design for secure solutions for infrastructure and digital workplace.
- Implementation of solutions, installation of upgrades and new software.
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase security, performance, automation and scalability.
- Perform analysis, research, and take corrective action as needed to resolve escalated security and compliance incidents, requests and problems.
- Root cause analysis.
- Update and monitor assigned list of problems, incidents, changes within ticketing system.
- Keep team updated on problems observed or encountered, with specific interest to security and system availability.
- Work closely with Lead Engineer or Manager to monitor and adjust priorities and workflow.
- Maintain redundancy strategies and make recommendations for improvement or increased system functionality and security.
- Monitor network PaaS and IaaS resources
Your ProfileEducation Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 3 years Information Technology work experience required; more years preferred. Ideally 1+ years Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Experience deploying cloud-based solutions.
- Experience configuring and tuning cloud hosted solutions and platforms.
- Experience with performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Experience with identity and access management, encryption and key management principles.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure or equivalent technology hands-on experience desired
- Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) — focus on the people and processes associated with operations the full ITSM life cycle, including the processes needed to manage provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of services.
- Governance — ensure the effective and efficient use of available security systems to enable the organizations compliance goals. This involves defining appropriate use and workload and data management policies.
- Technical knowledge supporting infrastructure services such as Virtual Network, Virtual Machine, Network Security Groups, etc.
- A willingness to be a team player and contribute to the overall success of the department and company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. High attention to detail.
- Belief in providing exceptional service and learning the skills required to do so.
- Organized, high flexibility, comfortable in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and understand the needs of internal customers that may be unable to express their requirements in purely technical terminology.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.