We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Manager, Business Operations
You will manage the Business Operations Team in the UK such that all VDCs receive the support they require to succeed, whilst ensuring UK business operations resources are deployed efficiently and equitably across the UK business.
You will take direct responsibility for facilities management across the Southeast offices and to plan for and lead on the business operation support of mainly internal (non-billable) projects as required.
- Builds an efficient and high performing UK business operations team, achieving very high satisfaction levels amongst both team members and internal customers
- Effectively triages and prioritises support requests from different VDCs and offices
- Leads the successful integration of business operations of future UK acquisitions
- Accountable for superb facilities management across all UK offices, and first-class support of internal projects, as required
- Leads a team to fulfil all Business Operations activities, across all locations; also hands-on in directly performing activities, where appropriate
- Leads HSE in relation to facilities management
- Leads GDPR compliance across the organisation
- Drives cost efficiencies through effective processes and team management; monitors spend within budget
- Ensures that activities are undertaken in a manner that is compliant with organisation’s quality system
- May contribute to regional (UK/IE) and/or global initiatives from time-to-time, as directed by local general management .
- Extensive Facilities Management and HSE expertise and technical training/qualifications
- Proven team leadership and team development skills
- Demonstrated expertise in managing internal customer relations (communication, negotiation, and diplomacy skills)
- The ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and trustworthy manner
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Highly resilient and adaptable - comfortable with both challenging situations and constant change
- High degree of personal integrity; a ‘can-do’ attitude and pride in delivering exceptional service
- Proficient user of MS productivity suite (Office 365, Sharepoint, One Drive, Teams)
- At least 3 years of experience gained in a similar Senior Manager role
- Ability to travel between the UK locations, as required
- 25 Days holiday plus BH
- 8% employer pension contribution
- The role can be based at any of our UK locations.
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and a covering letter, explaining how you meet or exceed the specifications for this position, including your salary expectations on-line.
To apply, please use the "apply now" button below
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.