We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity.
Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
If for you, your profession is not only a job but a mission too and you enjoy working with people and in teams, then you are highly welcome to join us.
To strengthen our successful team, we are looking for a:
SENIOR MANAGER CONTROLLING (f/m/d)
The Senior Manager Controlling plays an important role for the leadership team of PharmaLex Germany. You will have the role of a business partner in finance. You will support the management in business decisions with financial analysis and helps improving performance. A key part is the development of the annual budget, the analysis of deviations and improvement of internal processes. The Senior Manager Controlling will directly report to the Country Manager Germany.
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and plans as well as analysis of the results with the responsible bodies
- Preparation and improvement of existing reporting for the management, which help to identify problems and help to develop measures for improvement
- Further development of Project Profitability Analysis including the calculation of the annual rate card
- Supporting and advising management on important financial decisions and optimizing cost control
- Monitoring KPI's and identify improvements potentials
- Close liaison with the Head of Group Finance with regards to systems, time tables and development activities
- You have a bachelor's or economics degree or a comparable education
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience
- You bring with you excellent analytical skills which you skillfully apply in your work
- You have international experience and can familiarize yourself with new topics
- You bring proactive working with you
- Even in a very dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will keep track of the situation
- You will find simple and efficient solutions to challenges
- You have an excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have very good MS-Office knowledge and are an expert in Excel in particular
- you have a very good command of English
- Possibility of working in the home office
- Varied and challenging activities
- Reconciling work, family and private life
- Very open, pleasant and collegial cooperation
- Plenty of room for creative design ideas and personal responsibility
- Employers with short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development opportunities through the exchange of knowledge and experience as well as through further training courses
- Company pension plan with a subsidy from the employer
- Fresh fruit, muesli and delicious coffee for our employees
- Workplace health management (active break, in-house back training courses, etc.)
If you are interested in joining our PharmaLex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations online.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Rana Adigüzel
Senior Specialist Human Resources
Phone: +49 (0) 621-18 15 38 - 224
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.