We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Manager Corporate Development - Integration & Restructuring
- Project Management and ownership of smaller ad-hoc projects
- Project Management and Coordination of larger and complex projects, focusing on post-merger integration projects deriving from company’s Buy & Build strategy
- Co-develop and coordinate Post Merger Integration of newly acquired M&A targets.
- Maintain and enhance corporate wide frameworks, strategy frameworks and processes
Realize synergy potential
- Identify, set-up and coordinate synergy and efficiency oriented initiatives
- Act as sparring partner to the Department Head to contribute to the further growth and strategic success.
- Support key decision meetings on SteerCo & Management Level
- Contribute in Commercial Due Diligence Processes or the initial phase of the PMI to identify potential synergies, efficiency gains, quick wins and risks to consider.
Management & Communication
- Meeting coordination, facilitation & Task Tracking and Controlling of relevant figures
- Support Department head on Executive Meetings, workshops and Shareholder presentations
- Guidance, assistance and advise to the different Steering Committees, workstream leads and stakeholders involved in PMI projects. Provide critical thinking and assisting in problem solving.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Maintain and develop a solid communication structure to ensure proper stakeholder management on those initiatives
- Ensure transfer of knowledge within Corporate Development and Group stakeholders
- Mentoring and coaching of the dedicated employees
- Successful completion of a master’s degree in economics / business administration / organizational psychology / Project Management / Consulting / Business Law
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in service areas in either healthcare industry, service provider, strategy advisory, business transformation consultancy, Corporate Development within an international global corporate environment
- Experience around strategic planning and execution, Corporate Development operations
- Knowledge in change management and in handling organizational changes
- Skills in problem solving, solution finding and value identification
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to professionally represent the company internally & externally
- Ability in dealing with diversity / different cultures
- English language fluency, further languages are considered an advantage
- Adaptability, resilience, willingness to work a flexible schedule, travel and remote agenda.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.