We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Our Pharmacovigilance team in the Nordics is growing, and we are looking for a new Noridc based team member to join us.
Senior Manager Pharmacovigilance - Program Management
- Overall responsibility and accountability to deliver outcomes and benefits to the strategic objectives of the assigned program
- Responsible for defining and oversight of dependent workstreams (interconnected projects) needed to reach the overall strategic goals of the program
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Expert for pharmacovigilance related questions within the department as well as for customers, national and international regulatory authorities
- Responsible to produce accurate and timely reporting of program status to internal and external stakeholders
- Primary contact for the client about the program status (activities and performance management), issue escalation and general topics related to the program
- Define and communicate agreed RACI and program governance
- Ensure program staffing/re-staffing and back up staff to manage program continuity
- Set-up Operational Program Team with clearly defined roles, assign responsibilities, accountabilities and work packages
- Manage and lead program team with diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Create and maintain the program documentation, including all plans, timelines and reports
- Lead internal and external events and workshops
- Degree in Life Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years pharmacovigilance work experience or proven equivalent experience in global pharmacovigilance systems (all areas, not limited to case processing).
- Excellent knowledge of applicable international legislation and regulatory framework for pharmacovigilance
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Familiar to work with international teams for global projects
- Ability to organize operations and take over project management
- Ability to analyse and solve problems and to develop pragmatic solutions within regulatory framework
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Diverse and challenging job
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Manager HR & Administration
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.