We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Manager Pharmacovigilance, Regional Lead
- Support on the preparation and finalization of the client Work Order
- Defines and communicates agreed RASCI
- Defines program staffing/re-staffing and back up staff to manage program continuity
- Preparation and discussion of PSAs with Franchise / Alliance partners, consultants and PharmaLex entities.
- Preparation, circulation, review and finalization of the Project-specific Working Practice (WP) and customer SOPs and requirements.
- Defines Operational LPVS Team with clearly roles, assign responsibilities, accountabilities and work packages
- Coordinate and guide LPVS Regional Leads
- Defines the creation and maintenance of the program documentation, including all plans, timelines and reports
- Participates in internal and external meetings and workshops
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Engages PharmaLex entities, cross-Business Unit experts, consultants, and franchise / Alliance Partners into the Program
- Master’s degree in Sciences
- Proven experience in local pharmacovigilance activities at the affiliate level
- High service orientation
- Clear understanding of client needs
- High affinity to work with complex business processes
- Ability to adapt flexibly to changing project conditions and open to change management processes
- Ability to analyse processes: adapting, streamlining, and increasing efficiency of processes
- Capability of supervision, prioritisation, and processing of parallel projects and tasks
- Excellent team player
- Complex problem solving, strong understanding of business
- Structured, analytical, systematic, and independent manner
- Autonomous, concentrated, and high-quality work
- Very good written and spoken communication skills with internal and external customers, stakeholders, colleagues, and supervisors
- Experienced user of the MS-office packages (excellent Excel knowledge), ERP-, project management- and database-systems
- Very good command of English
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Flexible working hours (remote work possible)
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- The opportunity to grow in clinical safety field in the company
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.