We are growing, grow with us!
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the global pharmaceutical industry and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices from development to approval as well as product maintenance. The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees. If for you, your profession is not only a job but a mission too and you enjoy working with people and in teams, then you are highly welcome to join us.
As of now we would like to strengthen our successful team (in Mannheim, Germany or home-based) and are looking for a:
Quality Management & Compliance (f/m/d)
You will take over consultancy activities for our clients in quality related projects, handling various tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing key support in all matters relating to the provision of services to our clients and customer base
- Technical delivery of client projects and GxP compliance audits will be your main focus
- Delivery of GxP projects incl. int./ext. Training, especially for aseptic manufacturing support
- Take over the management of individual projects
- Maintain contact with our clients and take over clients communication
- Master’s Degree in Life Science - preferably in Microbiology
- at least 7 years industry experience in GxP Quality Assurance or Quality Compliance role
- Project management experience
- In-depth understanding of GxP related regulatory requirements applicable to the Pharma (Biotech-) Industry, and knowledge of the sources of regulatory information (especially in aseptic GMP aspects)
- In-depth understanding of the purpose, objectives and scope of GxP Quality Systems
- Audit and Inspection experience
- Effectively resolving compliance issues
- Project Management experience/competency (in cross functional int./ext. teams as well as strong technical writing skills
- Change-resilient, flexible and problem solving personality
- Very strong communication skills of written and spoken German and English
- Diverse and challenging tasks paired with methodological knowhow
- Cooperative partnership in truly interdisciplinary teams
- Chance to take ownership and responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development opportunities through exchange of knowledge and experience as well as further training
- Company pension plan with a supplement from the employer
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Specialist Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.