We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Manager, Regional Business Development DACH
- Generate a pipeline in order to meet/exceed target
- Prospect new clients, identify Decision Manager, and Influencers, the buyer and procurement
- Develop market strategies and sales tactics
- Lead at sales promotion events e.g. conferences, webinars, lunch & learns
- Leverage external and internal contacts as needed
- Work closely with operational teams to continually improve the value proposition
- Identify new, valuable, emerging companies
- Deploys strategies and tactics to seek out and close new business wins
- Continuous and daily use of SalesForce.com (SF)
- Assess market potential and trends, with emphasis on cross-selling and synergies
- Records future sales in order to contribute to Commercial Team forecast
- Focus strategies and tactics to stay competitive and innovative
- Work across PharmaLex when required
- 5+ years BD / Sales Service Provider Industry in the BioPharma, Pharma, Medical Device, Diagnostics, Consultancy, Outsourcing, Investment (M&A) industries
- Ideally BD of DCS, REG, PER, QMC
- Working in CSOs (like PharmaLex), Boutique Consultancies, CMOs, CTOs
- Proven track record increasing sales as a new business hunter
- Capable of mapping new accounts and identifying decision makers and influencers
- Excellent client presentation preparation and delivery skills
- Tact, diplomacy, understanding of PharmaLex values and CSR policy
- Able to respect “One” PharmaLex operational relationships, relationships with clients and align with delivery teams to meet client needs
- Proven ability to work from home (office) independently
- Experience in pitching to and communicating with C-level professionals in all types of client account
- Proactive self-starting approach to prospecting, tenacity in building a pipeline and gaining meetings with new prospects
- Ability to manage the entire BD protocol, from first identifying prospects to closing sales via best possible tactics
- Autonomy through high responsibility and results-driven planning
- Proven ability to create business relationships with procurement and key buyers or their delegates within client accounts
- Ability to generate awareness, consensus, and enthusiasm for new initiatives
- Customer service to both internal and external clients
- Willingness to travel when business needs must
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.