We are growing, grow with us!
Want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity!
PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the global pharmaceutical industry. We offer end-to-end regulated services and specialize in all aspects of approval and maintenance of medicinal products and medical devices. We support pharma companies throughout the entire product lifecycle, ensuring initial submissions and approvals as well as keeping compliance with pharmaceutical regulations worldwide. Our services extend way beyond market approval, providing high level strategic consultancy as well as hands-on work to extend product registrations into new markets across all regions of the world.
The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
If for you, your profession is not only a job but also a vocation and you enjoy working with people and in teams as part of a global organization, then you are very welcome to join us.
To strengthen our successful team, we are looking as of now (independent of location in Germany) for a:
Senior Manager Scientific Affairs (m/f/d)
- Independent program management of cross-departmental processes and projects
- Representation / Deputy of the Information Officer function for DACH region
- Technical advice on requests from the authorities and external communication
- Planning and managing new product launches
- Review of information texts, packaging and advertising material with regard to local and European legal regulations
- Preparation and conduction of product / therapeutic area related trainings
- Preparation of responses to medical scientific questions
- Degree in life sciences (e.g. biology, pharmacy, nutritional sciences), medicine, veterinary medicine or equivalent qualification
- PhD would be a plus
- Relevant professional experience and/or additional training in MedWiss, Regulatory Affairs and clinical experience
- Knowledge of processes, responsibilities and organisational structures of pharmaceutical companies
- Very good written expression, independent scientific work (first publication experience or presentations at scientific events would be a plus)
- Ability to present complex issues concisely and convincingly
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
We offer you
- Diverse and challenging job
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work reduced number of hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Your contact person:
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.