We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Manager, Vendor & Supplier QA
This resource will manager vendor and supplier quality assurance, including vendor audits across PharmaLex, in a way that demonstrates compliance with the company’s vendor and supplier policies and procedures, business needs, and applicable global legislation. They'll work cross functionally with the Procurement in relation to vendor and supplier qualification, as well as support the Director Global QA Audit Operations, and cross cover for Team.
- Ensure vendor/supplier qualifications are carried out in line with company policy and procedure
- Work cross functionally to resolve supplier related issues and drive continuous improvement
- Complete vendor/supplier questionnaires on behalf of the QA function against agreed timeframes
- Oversee vendor and supplier qualification at Affiliate level
- Develop the vendor/supplier audit schedule in collaboration with the Procurement function and interface to agree schedule and timing of audits
- Implement the schedule against the agreed plan
- Optimise the qualification process for vendor s and supplier from a QA perspective in collaboration with the Procurement Team
- Prepare audit reports in a timely fashion
- Represent the QA function at Client audits and regulatory inspections.
- Ensure easy access and retrieval of supplier and vendor qualification documentation for stakeholders e.g., SharePoint eQMS
- Input key information on supplier and vendor activities to key quality metrics
- Input to development of the supplier module in Master Control
- Support the ISO9001 certification, regarding external audits
- Work closely with the Audits and Inspection Lead in delivery of goals and objectives relating to supplier management and others as appropriate
- Minimum of 5 years in Quality Assurance with specific experience in supplier and vendor qualification
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline
- Knowledge of pertinent legislation / regulatory framework and ISO 9001 requirements in respect of supplier and vendor qualification
- Experience in undertaking supplier/vendor audits
- Autonomous, concentrated, and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Good analytical skills and lateral thinking to assess data and make key decisions in relation to supplier/vendor management
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a Team and cross functionally with the VDCs, Procurement and other business partners.
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Results driven
- Experience working remotely
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.