We are growing, grow with us!
The software development team at PHARMALEX builds and owns cloud first applications that support business processes across the pharmaceutical value chain. Our software is used both internally and externally to boost the everyday performance of our experts and customers.
Senior .NET Developer (full stack) - Product Based
You will own the implementation of complex features and modules during the whole development lifecycle taking responsibility for the architectural design and the algorithmic approach to technical problems whilst ensuring compliance with our development guidelines. Using your experience in application design you will pro-actively identify reusable code, opportunities for refactoring as well as contributing to the design and maintenance of our shared libraries.
Taking a quality focused yet pragmatic approach you will adopt unit test strategies, writing clear and precise tests to provide coverage where appropriate. Our role doesn’t end with the delivery of the software and you will also provide post release applications support, identify areas for improvement and maintain technical documentation as needed.
Reporting to the Software Development Team Lead you will be working closely with other developers and the QA team, sharing your knowledge and mentoring less experienced team members, to produce high quality systems complying with the approved standards.
- Able to work in a complex environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Strong team player with good communication skills who is confident working in a collaborative multi-national environment
- Open and friendly attitude, willing to share knowledge with others.
- Focused on quality and in-time delivery
- Excellent understanding of OO design principles and good development practices
- Hands-on experience with different MS Azure Cloud services and cloud architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD (preferably Azure DevOps pipelines)
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management solutions (preferably Azure DevOps)
- 5+ years of experience with C#, Asp.NET Core MVC 2.0 or later (experience with Razor views/pages and/or Blazor will be appreciated)
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases – SQL server, TSQL, Entity Framework (experience with noSQL databases are an advantage)
- 5+ years of experience and very good knowledge of programming for the front end - HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS, Vue.js or another client framework will be appreciated
- Good understanding of Git or other source control systems
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience with Microsoft 365 development(Sharepoint, Office365)
- Unit testing
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience working in a validated/qualified software environment
- Excellent remuneration package, remote working and flexible hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.
If you are interested to take up the challenge at our future-oriented company and would like to grow together with us, apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter (optional). We appreciate all applications but will be able to contact only the short-listed candidates. Thank you!
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.