We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with new challenges and opportunities?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the development to market and any action of effective product maintenance.
The success of our company grows with the excellent expertise and the high motivation of our employees.
Our team in Göteborg, Sweden is growing, and we are looking for a new team member:
Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager
As a part of our Pharmacovigilance team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Participate in pre- and post-market drug safety projects in a global organization
- Responsible for existing and new customer relationships
- Management of adverse drug reactions from marketed products and clinical trials, including receipt, data entry, review and reporting of cases
- Identify safety-related publications in the scientific literature
- Prepare and maintain Pharmacovigilance System Master Files
- Perform EudraVigilance Registration of marketing authorisation holders and sponsors
- Perform reconciliation
- Production and review of periodic safety reports and risk management plans
- Draft/review of new procedures (WIs and SOPs) and maintain existing SOPs up-to-date
- Cooperate with the European Regulatory Authorities for reporting
- Compile presentations for internal and external trainings
- Completed University degree in pharmacy, life sciences or medicine
- 2-4 years of professional experience within the medicinal industry and EU pharmacovigilance
- Experience as QPPV is an advantage
- Project Management experience
- Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Service minded, independent, flexible, and dedicated
- High focus on details and quality
- Good presentation skills
Exciting and varied work in a friendly team, flexibility built on trust, as well as continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training.
If you share our values International Mindset, Growth & Learning, Collaboration, Quality Focus, Dynamic Working Approach and Integrity & Respect and are interested in taking on this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please apply as soon as possible since work with recruitment is being done on a continual basis.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Åsa Pihlblad, Managing Director
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.