We are growing – come grow with us!
Are you eager to work with industry experts that continue to provide new solutions to satisfy our customers? Are you looking for challenging projects on an international level? Then make PharmaLex your career choice! PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting. PharmaLex has a presence in more than 13 countries with a team of 900+ professionals. We are specialized in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment and continually develop our company. So, if your career is not only your job, but also your passion, then come and join us.
Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Lead pre- and post-market Pharmacovigilance projects for medicinal and/or biotech products in a globalmatrix organization
- Take over existing and new customer relationship and compile proposals
- Perform narrative writing and validation, quality review, submissions
- Perform EudraVigilance Registration of Sponsors in Europe
- Perform reconciliations
- Generation/review and distribution of annual safety reports
- Draft/review new SOPs and maintain existing SOPs up to date
- Cooperate with the European Regulatory Authorities for reporting
- Compile presentations for internal and external Trainings
- Perform regulatory surveillance
- Completed Engineer or University degree in pharmacy, life sciences or medicine
- A minimum of 4-6 years of pharmacovigilance professional experience and, technical/project management experience
- Knowledge of EU and FR pharmacovigilance regulations
- Distinctly strong service orientation
- Content-related experience in at least one relevant area of Pharmacovigilance
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Independent approach to work, flexibility and dedication
- Strong communication skills, social competency, integration capacity
- Strong sense of responsibility, organizational skills and intrinsic motivation
- Working experience in a consulting environment will be a plus
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.