We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Specialist / (Assistant) Manager - Corporate Social Responsibility
- Develop key sustainability strategies and regularly review impact of sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to sustainability and community engagement.
- Manage the relationship with current sustainability partners and identify other external partners/vendors needed to execute on our sustainability strategy.
- Develop authentic communication strategies and content to support sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Develop tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and success.
- Monitor sustainability trends and competitors initiatives to support process improvement.
- Develop and execute CSR programs as well as conduct periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness.
- Act as the focal point for the Company's CSR initiatives and build relationships with community partners and key stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promote best practices.
- Promote employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Work with Marketing to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling.
- Drive budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a corporate sustainability/corporate responsibility role or related capabilities.
- Experience working for a company which achieved a high Ecovadis rating.
- Experience of building up and managing a professional Corporate Social Responsibility system.
- Strong understanding of sustainability, social impact and community engagement (and associated market trends) preferably in the financial services sector, including current and emerging sustainability issues for the sector.
- Experience across multiple sustainability dimensions, including community, people, environmental, procurement, operational practices and customer engagement.
- Ability to manage external contractors to meet deadlines and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Success in multi-stakeholder environments.
- Relationship management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategy development and execution independently.
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to distill complex information into simple messages and concise communication materials, tailored for the audience.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.