We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Office Location- #Noida #Delhi/NCR
Senior Specialist- L1 Tech Support-M365
- Handling incoming faults professionally and courteously over the phone, email, chat, or in person.
- Logging incidents and faults accurately in the service desk tool, categorizing and prioritizing them as per team procedures.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365 Online applications like Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, and other O365 technologies.
- Conduct thorough diagnostics with end users for first point-of-contact fault resolution, ensuring timely resolution of all issues within the SLA.
- Proficient in utilizing remote support via TeamViewer and other remote connection tools for multinational users.
- Managing scheduled tasks for customers to ensure the operational functionality of their systems.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Intune (Devise registration and deregistration, Manual Synchronization, etc...)
- Understanding Microsoft licensing policies, compliance policies, and conditional access policies.
- Strong communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Educational background in Information Technology, Computer Engineering will be preferred
- Experience of 2-3years as Remote Helpdesk Support for Microsoft 365 Online applications at L1 or L2 support level
- Having worked in BPO/KPO/IT Consulting companies in a Global set up working as Service Desk support
- Should be open and flexible to work in rotational shifts catering to Global Service Delivery setup
- Excellent communication and positive attitude towards customer service
- Proactive in taking new opportunities and working as Service support
- Should be willing to work in Hybrid working setup from office
- Open to learn new technologies with respect to the Global projects
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Flexible hybrid working setup to strike Work Life Balance
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- The opportunity to grow within a Global IT Service Delivery Team based in India
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms / Mr Sanjay Lad
Assistant Manager, Global Talent Acquisition APAC, Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.