We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Specialist, Market Access
- General market access and medical writing support to clients;
- Elaboration of value dossiers for the pricing & reimbursement (P&R) process in Portugal;
- Preparation of reports, presentations, abstracts/posters and manuscripts;
- Searches in databases on healthcare costs and medicines;
- Evidence generation by clinical and economical research;
- Systematic literature review;
- Preparing Advisory Boards, surveys or questionnaires to KOLs to generate new evidence based on experts opinion;
- Translation (EN<>PT) of scientific, technical and regulatory documentation;
- Responsible for compliance with the laws and ethical codes operating in the reference sector, as well as for its own updating in order to always operate without jeopardizing itself or the reputation of the company;
- Knows and operates in the Quality System in force, and is responsible for keeping up to date on continuous improvements, as well as contributing to improving them;
- Electronic submission/notification of applicable information to competent authorities applicable portals.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or other Life Sciences;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in market access/medical writing or in producing scientific documents;
- Knowledge of regulatory legislation for authorisation of human and veterinary medicines within the EU ;
- Ability to work according to project plan and escalate potential issues according to agreed communication plan;
- Structured way of working; limited latitude within established set of procedures, may determine priorities with general supervision;
- Resolves routine (and some non-routine) problems in a thorough and timely manner. Attention to detail, high service orientation;
- Ability to organise operating procedures and to take over project management duties for small projects with clearly defined scope;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time and tasks;
- Good communication skills (written and verbally);
- Capability to point out issues and provide potential options for solution in the area of expertise;
Fluent Portuguese and English skills.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.