We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Senior Specialist/Manager – French Regulatory Affairs
- 100% remote working model
- Concrete development plan and professional growth
- An international business in expansion, where you will have the opportunity to shape your career trajectory by working on various and exciting projects
- Advice on the promotion of medicines and/or medical devices and other health products
- Management of promotional, environmental or institutional documents related to pharmaceutical companies
- Advice on regulatory affairs or project management in liaison with MA holders and operating establishments and other pharmaceutical companies
- Advice and support on registration strategy, variations, portfolio management and communication with health authorities
- Conducting pre-inspection or provider audits
- Advice and support on the certification of promotional information activities
- Advice and assessment of event compliance (hospitality, contracts)
- Graduate/Post-graduate/Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent degrees
- From 3 to 5 years of professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry in Regulatory affairs
- Significant experience in technical and high-quality work
- Significant knowledge and experience in French regulatory affairs
- Ability to work in a team
- Project management skills
- Native-level French , very good command of English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, especially during stringent timelines
- Sense of responsibility with good organizational and communication skills
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.