We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Software Development Team Lead (.Net)
- Manage the delivery of multiple simultaneous development projects
- Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance to produce accurate delivery estimates defining phases of a project, activities and milestones
- Full lifecycle development from design to delivery of software solutions, integration libraries and components
- Provide regular effective progress updates, identifying and raising potential risks, issues and delays early and pro-actively
- Analysis and review of existing internal and third-party code bases to identify areas for improvement, opportunities for reuse and ensure adoption of best practice
- Effective communication to international stakeholders in the wider business ensuring awareness, involvement and support for projects throughout their lifecycle
- Build, manage and develop a strong, collaborative software development team, leading by example to instil a “can do” attitude and focus on excellence
- Contribute to post implementation reviews to demonstrate success and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain an awareness of current advancements in innovative technology and actively seek to push the boundaries of our solutions
- Undertake travel on company business when required including overnight stops in other countries if necessary
- Represent the team internally, and company externally, in a positive, helpful and professional manner at all times
- Experience with Microsoft 365 development (Sharepoint, Office365)
- Unit testing
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience developing applications for use in Pharmacovigilance sector
- Experience working in a validated/qualified software environment
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Vineeta Bisht
Manager Human Resources India